Saturday, December 17, 2011

... rabbit.

this morning, i get an unexpected message.

i was dreaming about that message since a long time ago. but, i don't know, sometimes you just don't know how to define your feeling. have you ever dream a chance, then that chance come into you early morning. wake you up. and your mouth just shut off. rethinking, "is it just a dream come late? a dream that haven't get a lot of time in my slept last night. a, damn, i just slept five hours."

no, no. its just a chance that i should pass around. not a chance that i can get the pleasure instantly. i should do something to make myself "in" on that chance. uh, i don't know. i was making list for this, but i never realize that i would get it now. anyway, this things look like my plan in view months ago. ah, damn, god, what are you doing with me? am i good enough and can take this chance?

i open my facebook to message someone. i read randomly my friend's status, and i interested on Jojo's, he talk about "rabbit" which is mean to "chance". and that rabbit things make me realize other thing in my life. there is something i should finished quickly. but, how about, there's something you should catch too. but, Jojo said, we can raise two rabbits. and anyway, this is just chance, we never know, can i pass over that selection to get the real "chance".

so, why we worry and rethink, rethink, and do nothing. honestly, i know what to do. i should, run through to get those rabbit.

:) :) :) 

the rabbit run fast, you should run faster.
 
*thanks Jojo. your status make me know that, sometimes, chance just like a rabbit. we just have to chase to get through. and rabbit is a tame and friendly pet too... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment