Monday, December 19, 2011

... happy new year... :)

We are walking to a new year, right? Some people make a new plan, they write many resolutions. And I read my resolutions for this year, and I find that, I can’t make it through for good.

I was nothing, and I’m still nothing.
Maybe I have everything, but I lose more.
Maybe I look great, but sometimes everything going bad.

We never know about future.
Maybe I’ll lose all I have.

I just don’t know. I will not making resolutions.


I will walking.

Walking girl, walking. Get your step. You will be strong enough to know when you weak, and brave enough to face yourself when you're afraid; you'll be proud and unbending in honest defeat, and humble and gentle in victory.

Your wishes will not take the place of deeds; you will know Thee-and that to know yourself is the foundation stone of knowledge.  In your pray, God will lead you, not in the path of ease and comfort, but under the stress and spur of difficulties and challenge. You'll learn to stand up in the storm, there, you'll learn compassion for those who fail.

You will build your heart to be clear, whose goal will be high. You will master yourself before the seek to master others, one who will reach into the future, yet never forget the past. And after all these things are yours, let yourself have enough sense of humor, so that you may always be serious, yet never take yourself too seriously. Build your humility, so that you may always remember the simplicity of true greatness, the open mind of true wisdom, and the weakness of true strength.

Then, over there, someone will dare to whisper, "I have not lived in vain". Someone who, life with you. Walking girl, walking.

(this text inspired by McArthur's letter to his son)



“Where do we go, nobody knows
I've got a say, I'm on my way down
God give me style and give me grace
God put a smile upon my face “
Coldplay


Happy new year all… :) :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment