Thursday, December 22, 2011

...dream partners?


I’ve been read this paragraph for a week ago.

When I was read this post, I was thinking that , “Am I walking with my dream partners?”. I didn’t have an answer. I was convincing myself, “Yea, dear, you both can be a dream partners to each others”.

But, we never know, right? As I said to Dita (for a long time ago too), we never know. Sometimes, we got no idea about everything. But I agree, to be something, we need a dream partners.

Here they are:

“Gemilang,” as Mira spoke, “to be ‘gemilang’ (scintillating/sparkle), we must find and be beside, dream partners”, a statement that got us all (crew including Andien) muted and thinking, it wasn’t really the kind of comment we expected. “People may cheer you up and support you through hard times, because it’s simply impossible to be cheery and positive all the time”, Mira added as she finished up the interview.

It was honestly a touching strike-on statement that shut us all. Got me teary and definitely realizing in a second, that everyone TRULY needs dream partners. People who are able to believe in dreams, power and all the gifts in everyone else including themselves, partners who will push you up when we’re trembling down the steps, partners whose hands are always available for us to hold and chase our dreams together side by side.

*(taken from Andra Alodita’s blog. She’s a behind-the-scene photographer for Andien’s video clip, Gemilang)

I was trying to convincing myself.
Then I find that, I’ve to walk to catch my dream alone…
Sometimes, that’s could be better.

But, hei, everyone could be our dream partners. Right?
:) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment