Monday, February 27, 2012

...mixtape #2



I had no idea when the MC asked me about “My love song”.

Oh, mai… I fling around my eyes to Vicky, wishes have a clue. She has a boyfriend and love to sing Diana Rose’s song, so I think she has love song. Hheee… But, anyway, yah, I don’t have love song. Is love song is kind a, ehm, song for a couple? Or?

But, by the way, if you asked me about, which song I would play when I’m in love or just feel full of love. I’ll recommend these songs… Maybe, if you sing it in front of the girl/boy you want into, she/he will melt at the same time and want to be with you forever and ever, life happily ever-after. Hhhi… :D

So, this mixtape is: (full of) love mixtape. :D

 Yellow – Coldplay
Yellow is a poem. It’s enough.


Dia – Maliq&D’Essentials
The ambience of this song is just about a woman whose fall in love. Sweet and swinging. 


You – Mocca
“You, yes, is you, there I adore…”. Ah, just, sweet, you know? Sweet.


Mighty Love – Zeke And The Popo
Cheer up and so boyish. Honest and straight. “I guess it’s time to let love…”. And Zeke Khaseli with his “strange” sounds and effects.


 Jikalau – The Adams (cover version from Naif)
“Jikalau tlah datang, waktu yang dinanti, ku pasti bahagiakan, dirimu seorang. Ku harap dikau sabar…”. I’d prefer choose The Adams version than NAIF version. More powerful but stay lovable.


Kisah Romantis – Glenn Fredly
Hhhaaa… every woman do love this song, I think. I used to make this song as my ringtone for a loooong time… the intro is just, lovable.


Oh, Is It Love – Hellogoodbye
Oh, is it love? Ask to yourself while think about her/him.


The Zookeepers Boy – MEW
“Are you my lady, are you? My lady, are you? My lady, are you?” Magical intro, strange lyric, but unique arrangement. Even this song is talk about a zookeeper and giraffe. Hhhaaa. Just an another love song for me.



So, hey, try to listen for those songs if you fall in love. Yayeyaaaaao…

4 comments:

  1. ada Coldplay, Maliq, Zeke, Glen, ampe Mew..
    hmm.. bervariasi sekali.

    trus kenapa The Zookepers Boy ya????? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehem..
    Zulfa, terlepas dari berbagai hal ttg lagu "You" dan Mocca, saya emang udah suka itu lagu dari kapan tahun.
    dengerin deh zulf, pasti kamu bakal melt dan berasa jadi orang paling beruntung dan bahagia sedunia... :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. coba waktu parkiran jazz aku sebutin delapan itu yah, pasti mukaku jadi nggak cupu bgt di depan panggung.. :D

    tapi, e, jangan ding, itu rahasia kok. cuma orang pinter yang bisa nebak. :p
    nah, makanya ni aku bagi rahasianya... kayak gado-gado kan yah... itu sudah terbukti sangat swinging pas lagi jatuh cinta looooh... :) :) :)

    kenapa deh zookeepers boy, soalnya, ada kalimat, "are you my lady, are you...". dan "tall, just like a giraffe, you have to climb to find it's head...", interpretasikan sendiri yah,,,:)

    ReplyDelete