Saturday, August 3, 2013

...PS: happy eid


Dear Vicky, Syauqi, Julia, and Dini
It was a long time ago. When I cried, talked, or wrote to you about everything. About how hard life could be, sometimes. And it getting harder, more complicated, and stressed. We’re bored. We’re mad. And we’re lost.
There we learned. Life isn’t just about a handsome boyfriend, nice dresses, sale, or great foods. Life, itself combine with anything we didn’t expect before. A magic circumstances.
How my life could be so different in 6 months? Then I’ll thanks to you, all.
There you, Vicky, who remind me about: God works, and everything in between: get luck, get pray, and grateful. It just, it just perfect to have you here. Syauqi, Bundo, who accompanied me to travel around and getting lost together. Talked, talked, and talked. Learned, learned, and learned about anything left, something happen, and everything that will come by. Did we call it dreams, or something? We were sick about it. Did I tell you, that I cried while I’m on train to Jakarta. I said to myself, “I won’t do this again. I won’t being a fool again.” No, not the journey we took. But, you know, I think I’m doing too much bad things. So you did too, I thought. Jul, hei, Juuulia, we will always be a first learner and I always adore you. Let me recall when we were on first semester, then. Did you tell me about your lacks, and sorry, I never really-really listened to you. That was, because I knew, you’re more than all those things on your mind. I watched you. And then, Dini, yes, in the end, we will always walk alone. Make our own line. Make our own way. But there will always be a door, a window, a hole, or anything we couldn’t see, that, make us linked. We know that.
Kicking back, get lost and then come home. Less talking, and think too much. Sinking and run. Keep a secret, take the pride. Thanks to be there. A place we never come back.  
Happy eid.

No comments:

Post a Comment