Tuesday, April 10, 2012

...mixtape #3






a Chaos Mixtape
Did you ever break-up, or, kind a something like that?

Speechless? Feel free? Have no idea? Angry? Confused?  Or, just be grateful?

I name it: chaos.

We’re not okay, but feel free. Angry but just grateful. Quite. Silent. Off for just few day. Hear these songs, maybe you’ll cry, or something. Or just mix your own mixtape. No hard feeling, just for fun, just to make you laugh after that tearsy time. Lalalalaaaa…. :D

Stand by Me – Oasis
Whatever. We just can’t stand by someone’s side again. Enough. He/she doesn’t give us something new.

Better That We Break – Maroon 5
Nothing wrong about break-up, he said. That better, than didn’t doing something more right.

What If – Coldplay
Sometime, we just talk about “what if-what if-what if- and what if”. But we should decide. We should realize that something going wrong. Sometime we get mistake and take the risk, right? “Let’s take a breath and jump over the side”.

Warwick Avenue – Duffy
I do love this song since I’ve heard it for the first time. It’s Duffy. Send this song for your boyfriend-who-you-just-want-break-up-but-you-don’t-know-how-to-say. He’ll know. “You think you’re loving, but you don’t love my, baby you hurt me.”

Best Thing I Never Had – Beyonce
“When I think that there was a time that I almost loved you/ You showed your ass and I saw the real you/ Thank God you blew it/ Thank God I dodged the bullet/ I'm so over you/ Baby good lookin' out/ I wanted you bad/ I'm so through with it/ Cause honestly you turned out to be the best thing I never had/ I said, you turned out to be the best thing I never had/ And I'll never be the best thing you never had/ Oh baby I bet sucks to be you right now…/ Lord knows that it would take another place, another time, another world, another life/ Thank God I found the good in goodbye//. He/she just not even better enough for us.

Belle of The Boulevard – Dashboard Confessional
Just crying. Crying. And crying. Call your friend, then crying. Then: “Dry your eyes, dry your eyes. Life is always hard, for the belle of the boulevard….”. As life as usual, you’ll be fine.

Lover’s Spit – Broken Social Scene
“You know it’s time that we grow old and do some shit”. Grow up.


3 comments:

  1. what?? Broken Social Scene.. hmmm.. strange musical taste. i mean it's unusual for someone who live in Solo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ada apa gitu mas sama Broken Social Scene...?

      Delete
    2. gak papa sih. kan biasanya orang2 di Solo itu klo dengerin britpop biasanya Oasis, Coldplay, atau Blur. ini kok Broken Social Scene, kan lain dari yg lain. hhe

      oiya ngomong2 coba deh dengerin Vega 4 yg judulnya Life is Beautiful. itu juga Britpop, cuman gak terkenal di Indonesia.

      Delete