Tuesday, December 18, 2012

...anthems for a seventeen years old-girl: a night mantra

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me. Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me. Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me. Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me. Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me. Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me. Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me. Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me. Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me. Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me. Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me. Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me. Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me. Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me. Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me. Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me. Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me. Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me. Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me. Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me. Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me. Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me. Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me. Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me. Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me. Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me. Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me. Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me. Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me. Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.

Park that car. Drop that phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me.





(Anthems For a Seventeen Years Old-Girl - Broken Social Scene)
*there a thief. steal your dream. almost every night.


No comments:

Post a Comment