Wednesday, March 19, 2014

...big move, small-little move?







One day, not a long time ago, someone, actually, he’s an interviewer for my latest ‘trying-to-pursuing-my-childhood-dream’ thing, asked me: is there any big move you’ve ever took? 

And I had no answer.

I don’t know. Maybe, I could say: this is my big move. But I didn’t. 

Sometime, in our life, oh, okay, no, in my life, i don't know: is this a big move or, is this just a small-little thing that won't change me a lot. I made my life with some preparations. A plan A, and some plans B. Me, taking risks, in a spontaneous way, with million ideas about what is going happen on the next day. I'm too busy to make assumptions and the back up plans.

This is just another game, i guessed.

But it's not.

It was stressed me out. 

I need a heartbrake moment, to take me down and tell me: you can't get it all. You have to choose. To have or to lose. To run or hide. To go or stay. And so on... Still, there a lot of chances. But now i know, this is not a game. Not, anymore.

I'm ready to have one. Just one option.

To do what i have to do. Whatever it is. Making a big move, or, just floating like a dust.

6 comments:

  1. haha, tagnya lucu #latianbosoenggres
    well, sometimes big move can be made from continuous little steps. if you feel that you're heading on the right direction, just go ahead. you'll be surprised that one day, you have reached so far. and that's one of the ways to make a big move.
    or perhaps, you can follow what's on your heart directly. it takes a courage and a faith of course to make that leap of change. but well, there will be a prize in the end. and that's another way to make a big move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhha, iya mas... emang lagi #latianbosoenggres mas...pas banget mas yang comment. :D

    emmm.. i think i get the silver lining over here: "big move can be made from continuous little steps"; "go ahead"; "follow what's on your heart directly"; and "take courage and faith"

    well, good lines for a, pause moment. hhha. a moment when we could look back to the things we've been done before...realizing that we couldn't rewind it. and get ready to turn the "play" button.. go ahead! go ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. big thanksss for your very-very lightning up comment, mas... anyway...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, sepertinya sudah lama banget gak mampir ke sini. makanya disempetin mampir lagi.
    yup, kalo kata film Meet the Robinson: "keep moving forward!". :)

    sure, you're very welcome. keep posting in English. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. oiya tambahan juga dari soundtracknya Meet the Robinson. Rob Thomas - Little Wonders:
    "Our lives are made in these small hours, these little wonders, these twists & turns of fate"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is too late to make a reply. Hha...

      But, there is kind of feeling "better"... When read this post and mas pond's comment here when i'm feeling down.

      Delete